- Economical Powder Concrete Floor Cleaner - Orange, Regular Concrete Cleaner 100 Pounds Drum
- Economical Powder Concrete Cleaner
- Formulated for clean up of grease and oil from sealed concrete floors that are maintained regularly.
- Powder concentrate cleaner, pine scented. A clean floor looks good, helps prevent accidents, and will not track.
- Quickly soaks down into grease, oil, and dirt. It dissolves, loosens, suspends hard to get embedded materials and rinses away quickly.
- Concrete dries lighter in color. Because the oil and grease are gone, the dry floor is not slippery. Will not leave a white residue.
- A clean floor looks good, helps to prevent accidents, and will not track.
- Use anywhere concrete should be cleaned.
- Other uses for this versatile cleaner: hard surface cleaning (station hoist, automotive, or truck chassis, etc.), battery terminals, steel and iron parts.
- Contains no phosphates.
- Wet floor with water and sprinkle concrete cleaner (1 lb. per 100 sq. ft.) evenly. Allow to stand for 2 to 4 minutes. Brush where there is an accumulation. Rinse with clean water and squeegee dry if desired.
- For faster action during cold weather, when floor and water are cold, put concrete cleaner into water solution prior to spreading on the floor. Scrub and rinse as before.
- Steel and iron parts: Dip or soak in a solution containing 3-6 ounces per gallon of water at 160 F. When used for battery terminals: dissolve 1-2 ounces in a gallon of water to prevent streaking. Removes even heavy crust.
- Hard surface cleaning: Dissolve 1-2 ounces in a gallon of water. Spray, wipe, or brush onto surface and allow for penetration, then rinse off.
- Take precaution to prevent rinse-off from reaching storm sewers or water ways
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Physical Form: Powder
- Color: Orange
- Scent: Pine
- Total Solids: 96%
- Total Solvent: 4%
- Total Activity: 100%
- Weight: 103.60 Pounds
Regular Orange Concrete Cleaner Technical Data Sheet
Regular Orange Concrete Cleaner Safety Data Sheet
Warning- ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - Cancer and Reproductive Harm-