- Oxygen Bleach Powder - White, 25 Pounds Box
- Powdered Bleach For Colors
- Use on all fabrics and colors that are tub fast. Very effective on blood and protein stains.
- Concentrated oxygen bleach that is safe to use on all colorfast fabrics - natural and synthetic. Non-chlorinated, completely soluble and convenient to use. Excellent stain removing power, yet mild on fabrics.
- Colors stay brighter, look livelier.
- Removes heavy stains while providing noticeable whitening power.
- Safe to use on synthetic blends, cottons, wool, and linen fabrics. Ideal for wash 'n wear and permanent press.
- Quick dissolving powder will not cause bleach burns - can be used in same wash cycle as detergent.
- Oxygen Bleach will remove stains resulting from: alcohol, candy, coffee, fruit juice, ice cream, meat juices, perspiration, blood, chocolate, cream, grass stains, ink, milk, and tea.
- Use Oxygen Bleach (1/2 to 1/3 cup depending on size of washer) in the same wash cycle as detergent. Can also be used separately for light or newly stained fabrics Follow with a water rinse.
- For old or heavy stains, a soaking solution may be required. A soaking solution consists of 1 /4 cup Oxygen Bleach and 1 tablespoon of detergent in 1 to 2 quarts of hot water. Soak stains 5 to 15 minutes, then launder.
- In a few cases, even OXYGEN BLEACH won't take out all of the stain. In this instance, repeating above process may loosen the remaining stain
- May cause irritation to eyes and skin. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Physical Form: Powder
- Color: White
- Scent: None
- Specific Gravity: 0962
- Density: 60.03 lbs. per gallon
- pH 2% Solution: 11.01
- pH Solution As Is: 8.9
- Active Alkalinity: 19.9%
- Total Alkalinity: 37.17%
- Weight: 25.80 Pounds
Oxygen Bleach Technical Data Sheet
Oxygen Bleach Safety Data Sheet
Warning- ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - Cancer and Reproductive Harm-