- This item is not a stock item and is manufactured as needed. Please allow some extra time for this item to arrive.
- Institutional Laundry Detergent Powder - Lemon Scent, White 300# Drum
- Economical, efficient powder. Removes tough dirt and stains. Controlled suds to allow proper washing and thorough rinsing action.
- A concentrated, controlled suds laundry detergent powder recommended for commercial and institutional facilities. Hardworking detergents plus brighteners leave fabrics clean and fresh with a light lemon scent.
- Can be used in hot or cold water.
- Formulated for hard or soft water conditions.
- Economical and easy to use. Goes further than ordinary detergents.
- Phosphate free to help prolong fabric life.
- Controlled suds means quicker, easier rinsing; prevents soil redeposition. Completely compatible with chlorinated or oxygen bleaches and pre-soak spotters. Positive soil dispersion to prevent greying, dulling of fabrics.
- 1/2 cup in top load automatics 1/4 cup in front load automatics 1/2 cup in wringer washers
- Use in hot or cold water. Only in extremely hard water conditions or exceptionally heavy stains will additional detergent be necessary
- May cause irritation to eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Physical Form: Powder
- Color: White
- Scent: Lemon
- Specific Gravity: 1.054
- Density: 65.77 lbs. per cubic ft.
- pH 2%: 11.75
- Active Alkalinity: 27.7%
- Total Alkalinity: 52.5%
- Weight: 310.90 Pounds
Institutional Laundry Detergent Technical Data Sheet
Institutional Laundry Detergent Safety Data Sheet
Warning- ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - Cancer and Reproductive Harm-