- Liquid Industrial Degreaser Deodorant Drain Cleaner - Citrus Scent, Orange 88 5 Gallon T-Head
- Degreaser / Deodorant / Drain Cleaner
- Non-butyl cleaner / degreaser with d-limonene. Cleans grease and heavy oil deposits as it deodorizes.
- Natural Citrus Water Base Degreaser, Drain Cleaner, and Deodorizer Concentrate. Loosens Grease & Grime for Fast, Easy Removal. Non-Corrosive, Non-Flammable. This multi-purpose cleaner strips grease and heavy deposits from virtually any surface.
- Noncorrosive, nonflammable, contains no petroleum distillates.
- The safe answer to those tough degreasing, cleaning, drain and grease trap maintaining, and odor control problems.
- Powerful, multi purpose....Use to:
- Keep grease traps open, maintain drain flow
- *Degrease trucks and heavy equipment
- *Clean engine and parts
- *Remove tar and asphalt
- Leaves a fresh citrus scent.
- All Purpose Degreasing: Spray or mop on. Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Light Soil: 1:40 Medium Soil: 1:20 Heavy Soil: 1:10
- Engine Degreasing, Parts Cleaner: Dilute 1 part degreaser to 4 parts water. Brush or spray onto surface to be cleaned. Allow to stand for 3-5 minutes for deep penetration. Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Tar & Asphalt Removal: Apply undiluted to soiled surface by spraying or mopping. Agitate with brush if necessary until soil is emulsified. Rinse thoroughly with clear water. Do not allow degreaser to dry on surface.
- Pressure Washing - Trucks & Heavy Equipment: Dilute 1 part degreaser 20 parts water. Spray solution on surface to be cleaned or degreased. Agitate heavily soiled areas with brush if necessary. Rinse with clear water. Do not allow degreaser to dry on surface. DO NOT USE ON GLASS.
- Drain Maintainer: Add 3 to 5 ounces to drain, and let stand for 5-10 minutes. Flush with hot water.
- Grease Trap Maintainer: Pour 5 ounces daily into grease trap. For traps over 20 feet capacity add 8-10 ounces daily
- May be harmful or fatal if swallowed. May cause irritation to eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children.
- Physical Form: Free Flowing Liquid
- Color: Orange
- Scent: Citrus
- Specific Gravity: 1.00 +- .05
- Density: 8.62 lbs. per gallon
- Foam test 1% solution: initial - 55mm
- pH Conc: 12.0 +- .5
- Total Solids: 8.0 +- .5
- Total Solvent: 5.0 +- .1
- Weight: 45.10 Pounds
Orange 88 Technical Data Sheet
Orange 88 Safety Data Sheet
Warning- ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - Cancer and Reproductive Harm-