- Liquid Concentrated Glass And Hard Surface Cleaner - Blue, Coopers 4 Case 23.5 Pounds
- Concentrated Glass and Hard Surface Cleaner
- Quickly penetrates and dissolves soils. Fortified with ammonia. One gallon makes 9 gallons of ready-to-use product. Will not streak or smear.
- Dilutable, super concentrate, ammoniated windshield, window, glass cleaner. One gallon makes nine gallons of ready-to-use glass cleaner. Cleans thoroughly, dries quickly.
- CLEANS - SHINES - POLISHES
- Leaves no dirt-catching film, no streaks, no smears.
- Wets the entire surface, penetrates soil quickly.
- Dissolves the oily film that holds the dirt.
- Economical - Dilutes easily for ready-to-use glass cleaner.
- Versatile - use on windows, mirrors, plate glass, glass furniture tips, light fixtures, counters, exhaust hoods, display cases, walls, and similar surfaces. A balanced blend of cleaning agents quickly penetrates, removes dirt, soot, fingerprints, perspiration, food soil, and steam vapors.
- Contains no oils, petroleum solvents.
- Excellent for cleaning windshields and wipers.
- Removes bugs easily from glass area, trim, or painted surfaces. In any weather, completely dissolves rubber wiper streaks.
- SPRAY CLEANING:
- Summer: Mix 1 quart concentrate with 4 to 8 quarts water
- Winter: Mix 1 quart concentrate with 1 to 3 quarts water
- SHOWROOM WINDOWS:
- Pour a few ounces into a pail. Add water. Brush the window. Squeegee dry.
- FREEZING POINTS:
- As is Freezes at -20 F
- 1 to 1 Freezes at 3 F
- 1 to 3 Freezes at 21 F
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Physical Form: Clear Liquid
- Color: Clear Blue
- Scent: Ammonia
- Specific Gravity: 0.94
- Density: 7.84 lbs. per gallon
- Foam test 1% solution: initial - 30mm, 5 minutes - 5mm
- pH 2%: 9.85
- Active Alkalinity as Na2O: 0.698%
- Total Alkalinity as Na2O: 0.874%
- Total Solids: Less than 0.5%
- Weight: 23.42 Pounds
Coopers Technical Data Sheet
Coopers Safety Data Sheet
Warning- ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - Cancer and Reproductive Harm-