- This product is Hazardous and requires an additional $35.00 Hazardous Shipping Fee and does not include the ground shipping charges.This product must be shipped to a business address and can not be shipped to a residential address.
- Liquid Industrial Strength Degreaser - Glycol Ether Scent, Yellow, AD2000 4 Case 38.1 Pounds
- Industrial Strength Degreaser
- Super concentrated, butyl-based degreaser. Formulated to penetrate and remove heavy industrial grease. 25.58% total activity.
- Super Concentrated, high alkaline, butyl-based liquid degreaser. A perfectly balanced cleaner degreaser. Superior Solvency. Superior Detergency. Formulated to work where others fail.
- Quickly removes heavy accumulations of grease, oil, and dirt. Does not harm fine machine parts.
- Reduces cleaning time. Makes tough cleaning jobs easier.
- Highly concentrated - 1 part AD2000 with 60 parts water is still an effective cleaner for steam cleaning, floor scrubbing, and light spray cleaning.
- Completely water soluble. Rinses quickly.
- No phosphates. Non flammable.
- Quickly removes heavy accumulations of grease, oil, dirt. Effective on rubber scuff marks, marking pen ink, crayons, etc. Apply by spraying, wiping, brushing or dipping.
- Motors, machinery, trucks, whitewall tires, concrete, ovens, hoods, fans 1 to 4
- Walls, floors, cabinets, boats, appliances, vinyl leatherette, carpet and upholstery spotting, woodwork, porcelain, plastic and ceramic tile, patio furniture, barbecue utensils, painted aluminum siding 1 to 10
- Wax stripping, linoleum, asphalt, tile floors, rubber, cork, terrazzo 1 to 20
- Steam cleaning, floor scrubbing, pressure washing 1 to 60
- Cannot be used on all surfaces that can be washed with water. If you are in doubt, try on a small area in an inconspicuous spot before proceeding. Undiluted may remove paint, varnish, etch aluminum, magnesium and brass. Do not allow to dry on glass
- May be harmful or fatal if swallowed. May cause burns to eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children.
- Physical Form: Clear Liquid
- Color: Yellow
- Scent: Glycol Ether
- Specific Gravity: 1.070
- Density: 8.90 lbs. per gallon
- Foam test 1% solution: initial - 115mm, 5 minutes - 70mm
- pH 2%: 11.4
- Active Alkalinity: 3.67%
- Total Alkalinity: 3.83%
- Total Solids: 15%
- Total Activity: 25.58%
- Weight: 38.10 Pounds
AD2000 Technical Data Sheet
AD2000 Safety Data Sheet
Warning- ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - Cancer and Reproductive Harm-