- Liquid Anti-Bacterial Skin Cleaner - Gold, Germ-A-Stat 4 Case Gallon 35.9 Pounds
- Anti-Bacterial Skin Cleaner
- Extra gentle hand cleaner that kills harmful bacteria that can cause disease. Formulated with mild cleaning ingredients and enriched with moisturizers to leave hands feeling soft and smooth, even after repeated us.
- Germ-A-Stat is formulated to provide extra gentle cleaning while killing bacteria that can cause disease. Specially formulated with mild cleaning ingredients and enriched with moisturizers, like lanolin, propylene glycol, and aloe vera, to leave hands feeling soft and smooth even after repeated washes. Its pleasant refreshing scent and rich lather help encourage frequent hand washing.
- Specially formulated with mild cleaning ingredients and enriched with moisturizers like lanolin, propylene glycol, and aloe vera to leave hands feeling soft and smooth even after repeated washes.
- It's pleasant scent and rich lather encourage longer and more frequent washing.
- Medicated with 0.3% Triclosan to kill bacteria that can cause diseases.
- Balanced pH reduces potential for irritation. Rich lather produces pleasant feel.
- Perfect for use in hospitals, nursing homes, physician's offices, grocers deli and meat departments, schools, daycares, office buildings, mail rooms, and public restrooms.
- To decrease bacteria on skin, ready to use. Do not dilute. For use by health care personnel in between patient contact to reduce incidence of nosocomial infection.
- Health Care Personnel Handwash:
- 1. Wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms.
- 2. Scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry.
- For external use only.
- In the unlikely event the skin shows symptoms of irritation or sensitivity, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Physical Form: Clear Liquid
- Color: Gold
- Scent: Fresh Clean
- Specific Gravity: 1.005
- Density: 8.84 lbs. per gallon
- Viscosity: 1200 - 1400 cps
- pH: 7.8 - 8.8
- Weight: 35.90 Pounds
Germ-A-Stat Technical Data Sheet
Germ-A-Stat Safety Data Sheet
Warning- ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - Cancer and Reproductive Harm-