- Heavy Duty Powder Concrete Floor Cleaner - Orange, DJ Concrete Cleaner 50 Pounds Drum
- Heavy Duty Powder Concrete Cleaner
- Quickly penetrates grease, oil, and dirt. It dissolves, loosens, and suspends heavy embedded soils and allows them to be rinsed away. Will not leave a residue. Pine scented.
- A heavy duty, alkaline concrete cleaner. Designed to cut through heavy deposits of grease, oil, and grime quickly and easily. Dissolves completely in water and will not leave a powdery residue. Non-butyl.
- Quickly soaks down into grease, oil, and dirt. Even hard-to-get, embedded soil is dissolved, loosened, suspended and floats to surface ready to be rinsed away.
- Concrete dries lighter in color. Because the oil and grease are gone, the dry floor is not slippery. Will not leave a white residue.
- A clean floor looks good, helps to prevent accidents, and will not track.
- Use anywhere concrete should be cleaned.
- Other uses for this versatile cleaner: hard surface cleaning (station hoist, automotive, or truck chassis, etc.), battery terminals, steel and iron parts.
- Contains no phosphates.
- Wet floor with water and sprinkle concrete cleaner (1 lb. per 100 sq. ft) evenly. Allow to stand for 3 to 4 minutes. Brush wherever there is an accumulation. Rinse with clean water, and squeegee dry if desired.
- For faster action during cold weather, when floor and water are cold, put concrete cleaner into water solution prior to spreading on the floor. Scrub and rinse as before.
- Steel and Iron Parts: Dip or soak in a solution containing 3-6 ounces per gallon of water at 160 F. When used for battery terminals, dissolve 1-2 ounces in a gallon of water to prevent streaking. Removes even heavy crust.
- Hard Surface Cleaning: Dissolve 1-2 ounces in a gallon of water. Spray, wipe, or brush onto surface and allow for penetration, then rinse off.
- Take precautions to prevent rinsate from reaching storm sewers or waterways
- May cause burns to eyes and skin. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Physical Form: Damp Powder
- Color: Yellow Orange
- Scent: Pine
- Total Solids: 96%
- Total Solvent: 4%
- Total Activity: 100%
- Weight: 52.10 Pounds
DJ Concrete Cleaner Safety Data Sheet
Warning- ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - Cancer and Reproductive Harm-